"You" means you or, if you are acting on behalf of your employer, your client or the entity holding the Member Account, then "you" means the employer, client or such entity.
"Carlin" or "we" refers to Carlin Group International.
The site https://www.carlin.co (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") is the property of the Carlin International Group, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €220,000, R.C.S. Paris B 331 153 221, whose registered office is located at 37 rue de Neuilly, 92110 Clichy-la-Garenne (France), as well as the subsidiaries of the Carlin Group company
SIRET : 33115322100071
Individual VAT identification number : FR31331153221
APE Code : 7021Z
Contact email address: email@example.com
Director of the publication : Edith KELLER
The website is hosted by Gandi.net , whose registered office is located at 63 boulevard Massena, 75013 Paris.
The Carlin Creative Group is committed to preserving the privacy of your personal information and attaches great importance to the protection of the privacy of users of its services.
The information collected on the newsletter registration form is for internal use only.
The Site collects personal data following a voluntary action on your part in the following case: subscription to our newsletter and its follow-up.
The Site respects the following rules:
- Do not collect data without your knowledge
- Not to transfer, exchange or rent your data to a third party for promotional purposes
- Give you the choice to delete or update your data
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties. However, you are informed that it may be disclosed in application of a law, a regulation or by virtue of a decision of a regulatory or judicial authority.
During the consultation of the Site, cookies are deposited on your computer to improve navigation and the use of services or to measure the audience of the Site.
Cookies are small files containing secure data. They do not allow the identification of the user. They only store information that is made available by the browser (information that you have previously entered in the browser or that is included in page requests).
The purpose is to collect information relating to your navigation on the Site and to personalize services according to the personal data collected, for example, when creating an account or subscribing to a newsletter.
The cookies that can be used on this website are of several categories depending on their purpose(s):
- Technical cookies that allow us to detect possible problems during your navigation
- Analytics cookies which allow us to track website traffic and measure audience statistics such as the number of visits, the region of connection, etc. This data is collected solely for the purpose of improving the Site's services and is not shared with third parties.
You can prevent the recording of information relating to your navigation on the Site by going through the settings options of your browser:
- On Chrome: Go to the menu and then "Settings". Click on "Privacy and security". Finally, click on "cookies and other site data".
- On Safari: Go to the menu then "Preferences". Click on "Privacy" and then you can change the setting "Cookies and website data".
- On Mozilla Firefox: Go to the "Options" tab and click on "Privacy". Set the "Use custom settings for history" setting.
- On Internet Explorer: Go to the "Tool" tab then click on "Privacy" and choose "Block all cookies".